Computer Engineering deals with hardware and software design of digital systems and computers. The field encompasses both the practical and theoretical aspects of the use and design of computers. The early design methodology of computers, analysis, processor design, control design, memory and I/O organization, and system organization – are still important, but have been likely transformed by new applications.
Length and Nature of the Program
No. Of Years To Finish The Course: 4 Years
Lecture: 155 Units
Laboratory: 29 Units
Required for course completion: Elective subjects, Field trips, Seminars, and On-the-job Training.
Graduates Expected Career Paths
Graduates of this course may be able to land a job as any of the following:
- Design and Scientific Application Researcher
- Computer Operators or Manager
- Computer Hardware Manufacturer
- Software and Hardware Developer
- Network Systems Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Quality Assurance Engineer