NU Nazareth School Scholarships/Discounts
SM/SM Group of Companies Discount
This scholarship/discount can be availed by a sibling of a single employee or children of a married employee of SM and its Affiliates.
- Duly Accomplished Online Scholarship Application Form
- Certificate of Employment from the HR Department of SM
- Photocopy of Company ID
- If dependents are CHILDREN of employee: PSA Birth Certificate of dependent
- If dependents are SIBLINGS of employee: PSA Birth Certificate of dependent and employee
This scholarship/discount can be availed by the children, sibling and limited number of grandchildren of NU and Nazareth Alumni.
- Birth Certificate of applicant
- Birth Certificate of alumni (parent or sibling)
- Certification (Diploma/TOR) or Alumni ID (if available) of the NU/NUNS Alumni
This scholarship/discount can be availed by a student whose siblings enrolled in National University.
- Birth Certificate of Applicant
- Birth Certificate of Sibling/s
- Certification of Registration (proof of enrollment) both applicant and sibling/s
Students whose siblings enrolled in the University are entitled to the following:
|2||15% discount on the lowest tuition fee among the siblings|
|3||30% discount on the lowest tuition fee among the siblings|
|4||50% discount on the lowest tuition fee among the siblings|
We are accepting ESC (Educational Service Contracting) and QVR Certificate
Requirements for ESC (Incoming Grade 7)
- 2×2 ID Photo (2 pieces)
- ESC Application Form
- Latest Income Tax return
- Certificate of Tax Exemption
- Certification of Unemployment of Parents or Legal Guardian
Requirements for SHS Voucher (Incoming Grade 11)
- ESC Certificate (If Grade 10 ESC Grantee from Private School)
- Qualified Voucher Application Certificate (If Grade 10 Non-ESC Grantee from Private School)
- Non-grantees should apply for SHS Voucher
Fill out this form and we’ll get back to you right away.