The Commission on Higher Education GIA is a Grants-in-Aid Program focused on Research, Innovation and Extension
We are most proud to say that National University will work with Adamson University to take the lead in an ASEAN research that will bring in impactful results for the future of higher education.
Along with different local universities in the Philippines and international institutions from the SEA Region, the research was granted a go ahead from CHED-GIA.
What is CHED-GIA?
The Commission on Higher Education GIA is a Grants-in-Aid Program focused on Research, Innovation and Extension. And out of the many proposals, the Commission on Higher Education chose to push through with NU’s research.
The research is entitled “Big Data Analytics and Mapping of the Emerging Industry Landscape in the ASEAN: Implications for Higher Education” and was proposed to study the landscape of higher education and its impact to jobs, program offerings, curriculum designs and training programs, industry-academe matching, and regional.
Dr. Nuna Almanzor of ADU
Dr. Ria Liza C. Canlas of NU
Cooperating Local Institutions:
– Lyceum of the Philippines University (LPU-Manila)
– Lyceum of the Philippines University (LPU-Cavite) c. First City Providential College
– Polytechnic University of the Philippines
– Technological University of the Philippines
Cooperating Foreign Institutions
– Bangkok University International
– Institut Teknologi Harapan Bangsa, Indonesia
– Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
– Vietnam National University, Hanoi
– Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) Hanoi, Vietnam
– Universiti Brunei Darussalam
– National University of Laos, Lao PDR
– Ministry of Industry, Science, – Technology & Innovation, Cambodia
– University of Mandalay, Myanmar
– National University of Singapore, Singapore
All the best to the entire team, we are looking forward to the outcome!