Information We Collect
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. When you visit our website, we collect the following information automatically through website plugins and server we use:
- Internet Protocol Address
- Type of Operating System used
- Type of Browser and version used
- Device platform
- Time zone setting of your device
- The pages of our Service that you visit
- Time and date of your visit
- Unique device identifiers and diagnostic data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Purpose of Collection
We use the collected data for various purpose(s):
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to use our internal services such as NU Information System and Communication service using Office 365
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Protection and Retention
Your information collected by visiting our website are stored and maintained in the data center of IT Resource Office, its authorized personnel and its managers. Third party services such as communication and classroom management system are maintained by our service providers separately. Your collected data by our Service are kept for as long as they are deemed necessary for the purposes of collection.
Your Rights as the Data Subject
National University valued your privacy highly in pursuant to our legitimate purpose of being an academic institution. You may change or ask us to remove your data to be modified or completely deleted from our Service. For questions and clarifications, please contact our Data Protection Office at:
Data Protection Office Address: 551 MF Jhocson Street, Sampaloc Manila 1008 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org